Recipe for superfood soda
Simple Irish Brown superfood Soda Bread
Yield is two loaves.. This Nori bake soda stays softer for longer and is loaded with superfood goodness!
1. Sieve soda into flour and salt
2. Mix in brown sugar and smRt bake
3. Add buttermilk and mix well
4. Divide the mix into two greased 1.5lb baking tins and sprinkle some oats on top
5. Place in a preheated oven 200c for 45-50 mins
note: it should sound hollow if you knock on the bottom of the tin
6. Wrap in a clean damp cloth and allow to cool.
350g plain flour
350g wholemeal flour
2 teaspoons of smRt Bake
25g brown sugar
1.25 teaspoon bread soda
some porridge oats for sprinkling..
This superfood soda freezes really well!